Butterfly chicken snacks use chicken, potatoes, yogurt, cornflour and spices. These butterfly chicken snacks are suitable as iftar snacks, kids snacks, evening snacks or starters.
Ingredients of Butterfly chicken snacks:
Butterfly chicken snacks
- 1 wok
- 24 toothpicks
- 300 g Chicken cubes boneless
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/4 tsp cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika powder
- 1 tbsp yogurt
- 2 tbsp cornflour
- 1 p egg medium
- 150 g potatoes 4-6 as required
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
Marination of chicken cubes
- Take chicken cubes in a pan and add salt, red chillie powder, turmeric powder, cumin powder, paprika powder, yogurt.
- Mix all ingredients and let it rest for 20 minutes.
preperation of potato slices
- Peel potatoes and make thin slices.
- Prepare cornflour and salt water and dip all potato slices in it.
Assembly of butterfly chicken snacks
- Before assembling add egg and cornflour. Mix all ingredients once again.This will make chicken crispy and juicy
- Take one cube of chicken and wrap it with one potato slice.
- Add two potato slices around the corners of first potato slice and screw with wooden toothpick. Make all other chicken cubes like this.
Deep frying of butterfly chicken snacks
- Take oil in a pan for frying and let it heat. When oil is hot enough on medium heat turn it to low and add butterfly snacks.
- After five to seven minutes when these buterflies are set change their sides and cook again for 5-8 minute on low flame. So that chicken get tender and slices get crisp.
- When clour changes to light golden remove them from pan on paper tissue and serve hot